Carnforth: 01524 734 884
Morecambe: 01524 834 222
Call: 01524 734 884
Call: 01524 834 222

Children's accident claims

If your child has suffered an injury they may be entitled to compensation. Children can be injured as a result of a road traffic accident, while abroad, at school or in a public place such as the local park.

A claim can be brought anytime before a child's 21st birthday however we would recommend you contact us as soon as possible as witness memories can become faded over time. If your child's claim is successful the money they receive will be held in a saving account by the court until they reach 18 when they will receive the money.

We have experience dealing with all sorts of children's accident claims and can offer a professional and understanding service to both you and your children. If you wish to bring a claim please contact one of our team directly for a telephone discussion or preliminary meeting free of charge. You can also complete a simple form and one of our team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your case.