Carnforth: 01524 734 884
Morecambe: 01524 834 222
Call: 01524 734 884
Call: 01524 834 222

Road traffic accidents RTA

If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, as a driver or a passenger a cyclist or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to compensation. If you were a passenger in a partner's vehicle you can still make a claim for compensation.

Our solicitors have many years of experience in road traffic accident claims and have acted for numerous clients on both small and large claims. Our team will be able to advise you and assist in your recovery whilst working for you to obtain compensation for your injuries.

If you wish to bring a claim please contact one of our team directly for a telephone discussion or preliminary meeting free of charge. You can also complete a simple form and one of our team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your case.