Carnforth: 01524 734 884
Morecambe: 01524 834 222
Call: 01524 734 884
Call: 01524 834 222

Slips & Trips

If you have suffered an injury from slipping or tripping and somebody else was at fault you may be entitled to bring a claim for compensation for the injuries you have suffered. Accidents can happen on the road or the pavement even in a supermarket or a shop or at work or school and if you have suffered then we may be able to assist you in obtaining compensation for your injuries.

We have acted for clients in all kinds of slip and trip claims acting against large supermarket chains and local councils to name but a few. If you wish to bring a claim please contact one of our team directly for a telephone discussion or preliminary meeting free of charge. You can also complete a simple form and one of our team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your case.